Complete 2 Unit Mathematics Course in 1 Volume (Item no. 16)
This text contains the following chapters:
- Basic Arithmetic
- Basic Algebra
- Plane Geometry - Straight Lines
- Further Algebra
- Functions, Graphs and Regions
- Triangle Trigonemetry
- Analytical Geometry
- Further Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry
- Sequences, Series and Their Applications
- Introductory Calculus
- The Quadratic Polynomial
- Geometrical Applications of the Derivative
- Locus and Parabola
- Integration: Areas and Volumes
- The Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- The Trigonometric Functions
- Applications of Calculus to the Physical World
The text has the following helpful features:
- Revision of Earlier Work: Chapters 1 to 7 thoroughly covers the basic work included in the course for Years 7 to 10, also included in the 2 and 3 Unit courses for Years 11 and 12. (For the convenience of mature students, and students who have "missed out", these chapters assume no prior knowledge in any section). Students who are well prepared by the end of Year 10 need not work through these chapters in detail.
- The text includes a significant number of worked solutions.
- Exercises have been carefully graded and modified to give students plenty of valuable practice for all students - from the weakest to the strongest.
- The answer section is comprehensive - answers are as detailed and helpful as possible to help students correcting their work to understand where they may have gone wrong.
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12|
|Date of Publication||N/A|
|Subject||Maths, Mathematics (2 Unit)|