Year 12 3 Unit Maths Course (Item no. 8)
This book is an older edition but still appreciated by maths teachers and students alike for the thorough approach, significant number of worked examples, carefully graded exercises (included supplementary exercises for reinforcing key concepts and difficult questions for talented students). The answer section is comprehensive with not just answers but also hints, methods of solution, detailed sketches.
A supplementary text is also available (Coroneos Item No. 11) which covers further topics for 3 Unit Mathematics.
The author, Jim Coroneos was an extremely talented and dedicated maths teacher and author of many bestselling books.
- Chapter 1: The Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 2: Analytical Geometry in Three Dimensions
- Chapter 3: Applications of Calculus to the Physical World
- Chapter 4: Further Trigonometry and Calculus
- Chapter 5: Further Polynomials
- Chapter 6: The Binomial Theorem
- Chapter 7: Theory of Probability
- Appendix: Sequences and Limits of Sequences
- Revision – Section by section of the entire course
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Subject||Maths, Mathematics Extension 1|